Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hanging out with Jordan and Alysse

Cohen and I went last Thursday to help Jordan with her doctor's appointment. She wasn't sure how Alysse would do during the appointment, so I went along to keep Alysse company. Alysse was 6 weeks old! Weighing over 7 pounds now! She did perfectly at the doctor's office. I just gave her a bottle while Jordan was with the doctor. And this little girl drank 4 ounces! We just started offering Cohen 5 ounces! I immediately felt like we were depriving Coco of milk he needs! ha ha

Look how she's grown!

Moving so fast the picture's blurry! :)

Cohen just kept babbling around her, and I was trying to imagine what it would be like when they are both little chatterboxes! It's going to be so sweet. I just look forward to holidays with the family now! Babies really make holidays more fun, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...