Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what i wore wednesday

Did ya miss this last week? I did. But, let it be known, that we were traveling last Wednesday and I was in no shape, form or fashion for a picture to share with the world. Today, I got dressed.

And I posed. Ok, ok, not really. I'm actually placing the last ornament on our tree. No, really. And pardon those blue lights on our tree... They're real attention hogs.


Henley top: The Gap
Lacey undershirt: Old Navy
Skinny jeans: Old Navy (noticing a trend here?)
Boots: Not gonna lie, F'Uggs from Target (a girl's gotta be savvy too, right??)
Perfume: Republic of Women, Banana Republic

You're probably thinking, this girl likes Gap, Inc... And you'd be correct! I worked my way through nursing school by working at Banana Republic. One of my all-time favorite jobs. I met my hubby working there. I spent a lot of paychecks there. I made a lot of friends working there. So, the Gap, Inc brand is very near and dear to my heart.

Did you get out of bed and get dressed today? I hope so! Link up over at the Pleated Poppy and share your outfit with the rest of us!

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...