Thursday, September 2, 2010

And we have a banana!!

So, our little 7 ounce, 11 inch baby boy is approximately the size of a banana now!

This was right after movies and popcorn.. I don't think I'm normally that big...

After group tonight, which went really well, Hector and I decided to catch a late show at North Park, since we were in the area. We went to see Avatar in 3D. I hadn't even seen the first one.. But it was good! I thought it was a sweet love story. 2 hours and 30 minutes of movie. And I only had to go to the restroom twice! :)

On our way to group it was drizzling/lightning/thundering, yet the sun was shining. I looked up and saw a magnificent rainbow! I thought, "How funny would that be if there was a double rainbow??" And sure enough, upon closer inspection, there was! I made Hector pull over immediately so I could take some pictures of it.





Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.. yup! All present and accounted for!





Hector and I haven't done that much shopping for the baby, but when we do, these are the types of deals we love:
We were just going into this store to look for bedding and saw this rack, beautifully marked "75% OFF LOWEST TICKETED PRICE" so of course we stopped by to thumb through it. And the "Our Price" listed above was a second sale price. Then, at the register they went 75% lower than that one! Months ago, full price, these 4 items would have cost about $94.00. ARE you kidding me?? And we got them for $10.83?? What a deal! This is the kind of shopping that makes me positively giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...