Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wait...Another baby!?!?!?

Yesterday we got the news that my cousin Jordan and her husband Roland are pregnant with Baby #1!!!! They're due March 8th, I believe, like 2 months after us! I'm so THRILLED, because I wanted our baby to have a cousin near the same age. You see, Amy and Jerusha were about the same age. Josh and Jordan were about the same. Chris and me are like a month apart. Then Amy and Jerusha's kiddos are about the same ages! Now it's our turn! And I'm closest to Jordan..so, perfecto!

Roland and Jordan Rios

They were married a year before us in Hawaii! They just celebrated 2 years! I can't tell you how excited I am for these two.. They're going to be great parents! And family gatherings just got 2x more fun!

I love you guys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...