Thursday, September 12, 2013

a late post from my birthday

We celebrated my 27th birthday about 3 weeks ago.

We had a fun dinner with Josh and Cortney, Jesse and Reese and my parents, but of course, I took the camera and didn't get it out. Fail. I got a Keurig coffeemaker and accessories and coffee! So excited!

Then Coco and I went to Paris for a few days. (Hector had to work.) :(

Coco helped Granna frost the cake!



That's about as smiley as my dad will get, unless you just catch him smiling.

Eating a stick?? Not sure..

Man, I know I'm partial, but that is a beautiful kid right there! Love him to death!

We came back on my actual birthday, and had a nice dinner with a few people from our community group. At Cracker Barrel! (comfort food cravings fulfilled!)

Sweet Colton and his daddy Patrick!

Sallie ventured out with Maggie and Baker all alone, since Tyler was out of town.

They were playing a very involved game of checkers!

Jackie, Colton and I!

The men: Coco, Hector and PK.

Colton thinks he can take pictures, too!

The Rays! Love this fun picture of them! 

The hubby and I! (29 week baby belly with William!)

And the three of us! 

It was a great way to spend my birthday! :) With family and good friends. Can't ask for more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...