Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A little catch up!

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We are residents of Dallas now! This just about doubles the space we've been squeezed in to and gives us outdoor space! (YAY!) We're both close to our jobs now and we are close to our church, Watermark.

We had our friends over for a fun play date in the new house! We made home made pizzas and decorated cookies, and most important, had fun! Cohen, McKensley and Ellie!

Little man had his first taste of oatmeal last night! He kinda loved it! 

He made a mess, but he went after that spoon with gusto!

Liam and Daddy: 2 of my 3 favorite boys!

More please??

Sweet brothers. :) Cohen grabbed his hand and held on tight. 

It's been a crazy month. I'm already feeling sorry for my 2014 Blurb book, because I have neglected my camera in January, February and March so far, thanks to packing, moving, and unpacking! :-/ Need to remedy this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...