Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Swim fan

My Cohen is a SWIMMER! He gravitates towards water. (2024 Olympian??) :) We escaped to Granna and Pop's house for a couple days this week and he got to swim in the pool they bought him! I think he likes being in control for a bit.. as opposed to the deep pool at our apartments that he can't navigate on his own yet. Here's a photo overload of his swim adventures yesterday.


Transferring water.. he's good at this!


Daddy splashes Coco with water!

Coco is stunned.

My little model.



Man, oh man. He looks like a baby here.. right?

Would lovey like to swim?

Cohen thinks so!

Diving in after Lovey.

Saying "Ohhhhh!" Like someone's in trouble.

Happy baby!

We had a great time visiting my mom and dad. And my dad fed us well our last night there. Smoked ribs and sausage, grilled chicken, baked potatoes and baked beans, strawberry salad, smoked corn on the cob, homemade vanilla ice cream and homemade peach cobbler. YUMMMM! I probably gained 5 pounds last night! Love them so much. And not just 'cause they feed me well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!!! It looks so peaceful out there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...