Thursday, July 12, 2012

Like Nutella? You'll love this!

You all know I have a SWEET tooth. Like, bad. So, when I ran across these on pinterest, I had to try them. Plus, I had ALL the ingredients at home! Why not? :)



Nutella Cookie Cups

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 jar Nutella (12-13 oz.)


Preheat oven to 350*. Grease mini-muffin pan, unless it's non-stick.


In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until creamy.

Add the eggs and vanilla.
(I forgot the brown sugar until later, but they turned out fine!)

Gradually add the flour, baking soda and salt.
This is where I stopped and added the brown sugar!

Once it looks like dough, roll dough balls, about 1.5 inches wide. Put them in the mini-muffin pan. 

Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown, but don't let the edges get too brown. 

Now, take a shot glass and press it into the centers of the cookies. 

Fill each cookie cup with about a tablespoon of Nutella. 

Now. EAT. You must eat one of these about 2 minutes after you fill them. The Nutella is gooey and warm and the cookie is moist and delicious. Serve with cold milk, I'm serious. These were a smashing hit! The recipe makes more dough than you'll probably need at one time. I think I used about a 2/3 of it. I just froze the rest of it, for a rainy day, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...