Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ummm.. did you know..

that you can make peanut butter cookies from nothing more than peanut butter, sugar and an egg?

I DIDN'T! Behold:


Here's what ya need:

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

that's it. 
See?

See?

Told ya!

Mix it all up in a bowl.

Roll out little 1 inch balls in your hands.
Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes.

While they're still warm, make your fork impressions.

Enjoy with milk. After baby's in bed. It's really the only way.

I'm sure you're wondering which cookbook I got this shocker out of...

no kidding.
I guess I made mine WAY too big... I got 19, this recipe says it makes 30... :-/

Oh they're delicious. Don't make them or attempt to eat them unless you have milk in the house. I'm serious. You'll want it to wash down the delicious, sugary, peanut-y goodness you've prepared. 

So, if ya have 20 minutes, an oven and a hankering for something sweet.. this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...