Thursday, October 3, 2013

Home stretch... 35 Weeks!



I just can't believe we're already 35 weeks. That means 35 days left. (if that.. if we go that long)

This kid is measuring big now, after measuring on-time and slow for a couple weeks.

How big is baby? Liam is as big as a cantaloupe, though I think that's inaccurate. Of course he's not a ball. At this weeks appointment, Dr. R estimated he weighs 6.5 pounds already. And my fundal height measurement was 36.5 weeks, as apposed to 34.5 (which is where I was). 
Weight gain/loss: Ugh. I'll just say I'm up 26 pounds, and I officially weigh the most I've ever weighed.
Sleep: Sleep is not good. I feel pretty tired these days, especially at work. I still nap if I can. I wake up so many times a night. Usually to go to the restroom, even if it's very little pee. :( Gets old. My hips hurt all the time. My AMAZING friend Leslie, took my complaints about sleep to heart the other day, and gifted me with a pregnancy body pillow. It has made sleep much, much better. And it helps me stay on my side! (I tend to wake up on my back a lot) :-/
Movement: He still moves often, and regularly, but it's smaller movements. More like squirming, less like kicking/punching. Less room, I guess! 
Symptoms: Pelvic pressure, leg cramps. Some Braxton Hicks contractions lately. Reflux went away for a while, but came back this past week. I've upped my dose of Protonix to 80mg/day. And sometimes throw in a Zantac still. Noticed three stretch marks today. :( :( :( :( 
Belly Button: Innie still! (with Coco, it never popped out!)
Food Cravings: Sweets! Mannnn, do I have a sweet tooth! Cookies and milk, cupcakes, s'mores.. Bring it on!
Gender: It's a BOY! William Emile Miranda, "Liam"
What I miss? Sleeping on tummy (or good, at all), feeling rested
What I'm looking forward to? Still can't wait for cooler weather.. we have a cool front bringing 40s-50s at night this coming weekend! And I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to having this baby and seeing how he is alike or different from Cohen!
Big brother: He's a handful! A sweet boy, but so energetic. And mommy just doesn't have much energy these days. He asked to "carry the baby" the other day. He helps Dr. R find Liam's heartbeat when we go. :) 
Dr. Appointment notes: Last appointment was this past Tuesday, 34.5 weeks. Everything was great. Weight good, BP 100/62. She estimated 6.5 pounds of baby in there! EEK. Could be an induction again. We'll see if I start progressing next week. We go Thursday for a sono and checkup, where she'll begin checking for cervical changes. 

Here's big brother:


And Daddy!

Need to brag on this guy right here.. He started a new job this week and is loving AND rocking it! He's a business professional now! :) And he had a little chalk marker fight with Cohen, hence the war paint. I love this man so much!

We're ready for Liam! In a couple weeks, I guess. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...