Wednesday, February 20, 2013

what i wore wednesday

I haven't done this in {what feels like} years... but.. I got dressed today, so I thought I'd share! And oddly enough.. I do feel like I can accomplish more since I'm dressed. (and I have!) Maybe I'll get back into it.. since, for now, I'm off every Wednesday!

Anyways, here's what I chose on this windy, chilly, rainy Wednesday!


Sweater: Old Navy
Undershirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: TOMS

There you have it! See you next Wednesday!

Link up with the pleated poppy!

pleated poppy 

3 comments:

  1. I love that sweater!

    On a side note....where did you get those baskets hanging on the wall? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HomeGoods!! :) I needed a cute way to store magazines :)

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dot sweater! Cute colors!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...